PPACA Webinar What Employers Need To Know
CMS is excited to announce our latest educational webinar covering what employers need to know for Year-end W-2 Reporting & Compliance with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
The live webcasts will cover what you need to know from a compliance and reporting standpoint.
- What benefits need to be reported? Just Medical & Dental or all Employer Provided benefits?
- Is it based on actual expenses paid or accrual of payments?
- How do companies compute and report on Self Insured plans?
- Same with fully insured plans?
- What is new in 2013 tax reporting?
- FICA Medicare Tax Increase Health FSA Contribution Limits
- How to update & modify the Sage Payroll W2’s to incorporate new benefits
- Tips to make your Year-end successful
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 2:30pm
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 12:30pm
If you have any trouble registering, please call us at 1-800-517-9099.
CMS is a Sage Software certified Business Partner, providing Sage HRMS software solutions to the North East. CMS has been providing Sage HRMS (Human Resource Management Systems), Recruiting, iRecruit, Payroll, Benefits Enrollment, Training, Time and Attendance, Employee Self Service, and Work Opportunity Tax Credits solutions since 1997. Call CMS Today For a Free Assessment of Your HR & Payroll Software Needs at 1-800-517-9099.